Where Do Bed Bugs Come From?
Bed bugs can come from many places, commonly from already infested areas or old furniture without expert bed bug control. Other places include transfers from bags on upholstered fabric. Apart from textiles, bed bugs can travel between rooms in buildings or houses.
DIY BED BUG CONTROL
Even the most sensible people are terrified when they see a bed bug. But have no fear: bed bug infestations are treatable, and you can actually manage them yourself within your budget.
However, it will take time and effort on your part, but you can eliminate a bed bug infestation in your home or business permanently.
- Declutter rooms with upholstery, especially in the bedroom.
- Move beds and furniture away from walls.
- Clean windows and floors regularly.
- Vacuum mattresses and furniture. Dispose vacuum contents immediately in a concealed bag.
- Wash fabrics (bedsheets, pillow cases, blanket etc) and air dry under sunlight / put in a hot dryer for 30 minutes.
- Fully seal any crevices in walls where pipes / wires come through (air conditioner, piping etc).
Effective and easy bed bug removal tips
PROFESSIONAL BED BUG CONTROL
Certainly, you may believe you’ve exterminated your infestation, but the bugs are still hidden inside your wall voids, waiting to bite you again.
When they do, the first thought is that you’ve contracted “another” infestation when, in fact, it’s the same one!
In the end, it could lead you to toss out mattresses, couches, and chairs, as well as ripping your walls apart. Therefore, the better option is to get the help of a professional.
- They treat all crevices and cracks with safe insecticide.
- Total disinfection process
- Complete elimination
- They use repellent to prevent bed bug activity
- Experts deodorize common bed bug infestation areas
So schedule an appointment by professionals to inspect your property for bed bug invasion. Never worry about these creepy crawlers anymore.
We are licensed and certified pest control company
Our Customers, and many more...
Filling up the form below
Our friendly team will contact you shortly.
Fair price + good service + service guarantee
Get Rid of Bed Bugs Permanently in Malaysia
You must get rid of bed bugs fast because they lay where we sit and sleep. They can even infest seats on public transportation or public places. There are many other ways for you to know if there is an infestation either on your bed, blanket, pillows, and any fabric material. The key signs are small […]
Effective and Easy Bed Bugs Removal at Home
Bed bugs removal can be effective with the right approach. If you’re unlucky enough to be infested with bed bugs, we’re sharing with you some useful tips for effective bed bugs removal at home.